Saturday, February 14, 2015

Top 40 Songs


Mandi on Facebook challenged me to knock up a list of my Top 40 songs. Since we all like a list, I figured I'd share it here too... Not my most considered list, but such a list is always going to exist like the wind...Nonetheless, here goes... (in no particular order)


Adam & the Ants - Physical (You're So)
African Head Charge - Off the Beaten Track
Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
Barrington Levy - Here I Come
Beatles - A Day in the Life
Black Sabbath - Faeries Wear Boots
Blondie - Picture This
Bob Dylan - One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later)
Bonnie Prince Billy - I See a Darkness
Chic - I Want Your Love
The Cramps - Can't Find My Mind
David Bowie - Young Americans
Dion - (I Was) Born to Cry
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Dr. Alimantado - I Killed the Barber
Dr. John - Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya
The Flying Burrito Brothers - Sin City
Fred Neil - Everybody's Talkin'
Funkadelic - Music For My Mother
The Handsome Family - Weightless Again
J.J. Barnes - Everytime I See You I Go Wild
Japan - Visions of China
Junior Walker and the Allstars - Shotgun
Kool and the Gang - Jungle Boogie
Minnie Riperton - I am the Black Gold of the Sun
Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)
R. Kelly - Ignition (Remix)
Renaldo Domino - Not Too Cool To Cry
Roberta Flack - Compared to What
Roxy Music - Mother of Pearl
Scott Walker - The Old Man's Back Again
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Spellbound
Sisters of Mercy - Some Kind of Stranger
The Smiths - Suffer Little Children
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tracks of My tears
Sweeney's Men - Dreams For Me
Tammi Terrell - All I Do IS Think About You
Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs
The Viscounts - Who Put the Bomp (In the Bomp, Bomp, Bomp)
The Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore


What's yours?

No comments: